I thought I might get to have this baby early! Not.
Monday evening, night and most of Tuesday I was contracting pretty good. Some of the contractions were very close together and pretty painful. The contractions never made a pattern so I didn't go to the hospital. Also, I knew Tuesday I had an appointment with my OB so I thought I could wait to see what was happening on my non-stress test and he would be checking me.
During the non-stress test I had three good contractions but no pattern.
When my OB checked me he noticed the baby had dropped low {which I felt} and I was dilated to a 1. This is great news!
But, when you think about it, with all the contracting and pain I was in gave me results of only dilation to a 1 and moved baby down into my pelvis. I'm thinking that I have a lot more pain ahead of me if I'm to dilate more!When my OB checked me he noticed the baby had dropped low {which I felt} and I was dilated to a 1. This is great news!
It seems the more babies I have the longer and harder it takes my body to dilate. The pre-term labor is so much longer and hurts much more. This is my experience anyway. I guess I'm not a spring chick anymore and my body isn't acting like it either!
I have a set induction date of Friday, July 2nd ... that's only 9 days away!
It would seem that 9 days is around the corner, but to me, a miserable pregnant mommy, it's F O R E V E R and a day away.






2 Royal Remarks:
Hang in there, girl.
she's going to be so cute and worth it!! i think it just seems longer because you know what to expect so you notice labor type things earlier... just think you'll only be pregnant for nine more days, and never again so treasure it while you can!
Post a Comment