We had our baby girl!
Andelin Marie Weber was born Friday, July 2, 2010 at 12:12pm.
She was 8 pounds 6 ounces and 20 inches long.
The below pictures are of all her family members holding her for the first time,
followed by when we brought her home from the hospital.
Ignore the horrible picture of me... the exhausted, but happy, momma who just gave birth!
We all fell in love with her the first moment we saw her...












4 Royal Remarks:
I think you look absolutely radiant! My favorite part of having a baby is the day the siblings come to meet the new arrival. Such a sweet time and memory!
I love "new baby" time. Love it!! Hope you are doing well!
Oh she is beautiful! I love the pictures of all the kids holding her. I wonder if mom has pictures of all the kids holding me?
She is a beauty! No Nancy, I don't think I do but let them all know you want a pic with them holding you and I am sure they will do it!
Andelin reminds me of Tucker. Looks like you have great helpers!
Post a Comment