»

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Baby Andelin

 Andelin eats every 2 hours and, if I'm lucky, she'll last 3! Yes, that includes night time. She cries when she's ready to nurse, but other then that she has a very sweet and calm personality. I guess she takes her food seriously!


 Andelin is 19 days old now and is making a lot more eye contact with us and staying awake a little longer so we can enjoy her. It's been soooo lovely to have a new baby in our home again! She has brought fresh air from heaven. I love holding and smelling her. My favorite thing about her face is her chubby, wubby cheeks!!

 Here's some photos of baby Andelin that have been taken snice she's been born.


July 2, 2010


July 3, 2010


July 4, 2010


July 7, 2010


July 10, 2010


July 19, 2010



My brother, Tucker, loves me!


July 20, 2010
Daddy makes a good bed

0 Royal Remarks: