»

Saturday, March 13, 2010

P R O C .....

I will never ever see the word PROCRASTINATION the same again!  Here's why:

Sunday, in Relief Society, our teacher gets up to talk about what she is about to teach us.  She goes on a for minute about stuff {with no indication what the lesson is about} then says, "We're going to learn about the art of..." and she stops there and begins writing out the word on the chalk board:  P R O C R...

I yell out, "We're learning about the art of PROCREATION?!!!"

I seriously thought that was what she was about to write!  I couldn't help but yell it out!
All the sisters busted out in laughter....and the teacher finishes the word: PROC... RASTINATION, as she is giggling.

I then said, "Well, I should be the one teaching the class if it's on procreation!"
Again, another round of laughter...with me barely able to control myself. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in Relief Society. 

The word PROCRASTINATION makes me laugh now!

5 Royal Remarks:

Stephanie Humphreys said...

That's so funny! Sometimes we just don't get enough laughter in Relief Society.

Unknown said...

That might be the funniest thing that I have ever heard. I would have died. You are so cute I just love you.

Christine said...

Hey you!! I need your mailing address, phone number and email address. Why????? Well,it just so happens YOU WON my contest and are now eligible to win Rachelle's contest for the Office Box Giveaway. I know you're moving, so I might have to wait until you're in your new house to mail your beach bag and goodies. Email me at: christine@ckbryant.com

Hugs and Congrats!!!

Annette Lyon said...

Now THAT is hysterical!

Dan Olsen said...

That's really funny.