Yep, I read right when I looked on the calendar. I can't believe we have only 10 days left here in Phoenix!
It's crunch time. All the little things I've procrastinated are now screaming in my head, "HELLO! What about me?!". I hear you loud and clear. I want to ignore you still, but I'm certain you'll only get louder.

Boxes are slowly being filled. {They will be until the last second, I'm afraid.} And friends are getting last minute attention and time. Yet, I still find time to sleep! Not that I have a choice. Pregnancy exhaustion happens whether one wants it or not. I certainly wish I could grant myself more energy for this move.
The 3 days before we load the moving truck, Warren will be available full-time to help me. I keep telling myself that we'll get a lot done then. It seems like I can't get enough energy to do it on my own.
Though, I won't complain too much. I have sweet friends who keep offering to help me. I've been waiting until the week or so before we have to load the moving truck to call upon their help. Looks about that time to make those calls. What a blessing it is to have good friends.
It's been overwhelming to me when I look and think of all that has to be done. Between friends, and Warren's few days of help, I think we may get this house packed and ready to move after all!





0 Royal Remarks:
Post a Comment