I was supposed to go to the Dr. for a baby check up today but it's not going to work out for Warren to come with me due to his work schedule. Since he really wants to be with me- I rescheduled and the next available date is February 1st. That's SO far away! Well, not really, but it seems like it when you're super anxious to get another peek at baby in an ultrasound.
I'll be 16 weeks along tomorrow.
At our last visit we could see baby clearly and watched him/her move around and kick. But when the photos of the ultrasound were taken they weren't as clear as I hoped. Not only am I anxious to see baby move on the ultrasound, and get some better photos, I'm more excited to find out what this baby is! {Of course, that is if baby isn't too modest.} I'm crossing my fingers we can find out this next visit.
We know baby is not a puppy, like Tucker thinks it is, so we can rule that one out. ;)
Our track record is boys. We have 4 boys and one girl...so we'll just have to wait and see!
And that won't be for another 10 days! *SIGH*





2 Royal Remarks:
Hopefully, have 10 more days will make the picture more clear! I think the ultrasound is the most exciting of all appointments!
Jared was going to come with me for our ultrasound and I had a Dr. app. two days before that which they ended up doing an early ultrasound and so Jared missed it. I was sad he missed it but it was fun to be able to tell him what we were having.
Are you feeling well? I'm glad all is going well.
I'm excited for you guys too, Courtney! Another girl! Congrats. :)
I'm not sick anymore just tired in the mornings. The afternoon and evenings seem to be the best time to get anything done. Sunday mornings are super hard for me with church at 9 am.
Post a Comment