»

Friday, January 8, 2010

FORGETFUL

I'm a pretty forgetful person usually- especially when there's a lot of stress and too much going on. I thought that was bad enough... but when I'm pregnant I'm a million times worse!! It's awful!

The older I get the more forgetful I become. I don't blame this on age at all. I blame it on having been pregnant sooo many times! haha
Pregnancy just sucks the intelligence right outta me. I like to think of myself as a smart gal- ummm not so much these days.

Helping my 3rd grader with her subtraction problem the other day just about put me over the edge. I looked at all those numbers and tried to check her work. It became apparent that the problems before me were nothing but a blur! I told her to have her daddy check her work. How sad is that?!! IT'S 3RD GRADE WORK!

3 Royal Remarks:

Shavonne said...

It's not just you, I've forgotten alot of general stuff too! I swear I'm going to end up with alhziemers!

The Unexpected Journey said...

My third grader is handing me the same thing, I think it is stress. I blame having a 2 year old that is more active than my disabled son who has a disability that makes him beyond hyper.

Lori said...

I used to blame my forgetfulness on pregnancy, now I have to blame it on one simple reality: old age.