»

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Vegas...here I come!

My sister, Teya, is getting marrried at the Excalibur Hotel in Vegas tomorrow night. My hubby, my sister, Tami, and I are driving there tomorrow morning. :)

Since this sister isn't active in our church- {The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints} she wouldn't know that this weekend is the church's semi-annual General Conference. I'm sad I won't be with my kids this conference weekend...but we have good friends who will be watching conference with them. {It's broadcast from Salt Lake City across the world}.

What I am happy for is that I get to see my family on the Ables side! It seems we only get together when there is a funeral or wedding...but that's ok. At least we can enjoy a reunion at the same time.

This will be my 4th time visiting Vegas and haven't taken the opportunity to stop off at the Vegas Temple. Shame on me. So this time I want to make a point to stop there.

I'm really, really, really excited about getting away with my hubby. :) I always miss my kids once I'm gone but I also enjoy having time alone with my man. This is going to be a fun trip full of family, food, laughs and memories. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

2 Royal Remarks:

The Girls' Mom said...

I hope you had fun, Id like to see pictures.

Kristi said...

WAY fun! I hope you had a great time...