»

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A fire within

General Conference is the time when most LDS members look forward to hearing inspired words from God through His servants. Every talk and every song has been divinely inspired. Twice a year, it is the highlight of my life to watch this conference.

One of the most profound talks I have ever witnessed was in this last conference. Elder Holland spoke with such a powerful aid that it was undeniable. Click here to listen to part of it.

3 Royal Remarks:

I Am Boymom said...

I loved that talk, Autumn. Elder Holland is always direct and to the point and the power with which he bore testimony was amazing. By the way...did Cutest Blog do your header or did you? Really cute!

The Girls' Mom said...

That was amazing, I defy anyone to not be touched by what he said and feel the power and truth of it.

Autumn said...

I'm still in awe at the power in which Elder Holland spoke. The Lord needed us very much to hear what he taught.

I created my title on Photoshop using pieces from "Cutest blog on the block."