Nope, not in the plumbing sense...but life in general. I feel so behind on EVERYTHING. It's frustrating.
My sis, Tami, and her 3 kids are still living with us. Most of the time it runs pretty smoothly. Well, sorta. Other times I wanna run away and never come back! With 8 kids in the house it can be a hand full to say the least. After school hours and on weekends is when all the kids are home together, and that's when I wanna run away! hahaha We're not sure how much longer they will be with us. But, of course, as long as they need to be here, they are welcome. My sanity may be gone by then though. teehee
Halloween is tomorrow and I have only one of my kids costumes! Told you I was behind on everything. I'm so wishing I could skip this Halloween!!!!!! I remember loving it as a kid so I'm willing to humor my children. That's the only reason! I'm so not into it this year. BOOHUMBUG
The weather is so nice here in Phoenix. It's getting cold for us...but it feels good to have the change. It's around the 60-7o's this week. Evening walks have been a nice thing for me to look forward too. {Peace and quiet..and exercise!}
I have 2 book reviews coming up. {Another thing I'm behind on.} They should have been posted here on my blog by now. I will work on that ASAP. Both books were very good and I"m looking forward to sharing my thoughts. Check back soon...





3 Royal Remarks:
It has been a while, but I understand how that goes. Good luck playing catch up. Love you!
I think that's what "life" is--a constant game of catch-up! Good luck and keep smilin'! :)
Hugs! Love your song!
Post a Comment