»

Friday, September 11, 2009

Mind is busy

My sister and her kids are staying with us for a couple weeks until she gets a job and house here in Phoenix. Her fiance' is visiting his family in Honduras and he will be joining her in a couple weeks.
I've been running Tami around looking at houses, running errands, enrolling her two oldest kids in school and looking for jobs. It's been interesting to say the least having 11 people in our home. I'm happy that most of our children are in school in the days! Thank goodness this didn't happen during summer break! haha I think I'd go nutso!

Also, I'm excited to be reviewing/interviewing 3 different books in the next couple months that will be on the market soon. It's such a fun thing to do and I love it when I am asked to be apart of someone's tour for their books.

I'm just super busy right now and I'm glad for it. It keeps my mind moving.

2 Royal Remarks:

Don said...

Make sure you have lots of sugary snacks and caffeinated beverages for the kiddos. Hahaha!

Hang in there, Autumn. You can do it!

The Unexpected Journey said...

Hey, still thinking about you and wondering if you are surviving the housefull. -BEcky