It's been a hard week. I'm sad to share that we lost our baby. I was 9 weeks along. My husband and I went for our first OBGYN appointment last week anticipating to see a growing baby on an ultrasound monitor, instead we found out the worst news.
This is my first miscarriage. Honestly, we feel blessed that we've had 5 successful pregnancies before this. Baby #6 just didn't make it. Us and our children are sad but we are understanding it too. This is life, this has a purpose and we must endure this tragedy. Most women I know have had at least one miscarriage in their life, if not multiple. I feel buoyed up in the knowledge that I'm not alone in my sadness. I feel grateful for all the supporting comments and prayers for me too. Thank you.
And yes, we will try again for another...and hopefully, God willing, it will be a success. :)





4 Royal Remarks:
So, so sorry to hear this, Autumn. Our thoughts and prayers are with you!
Thoughts and prayers are with you, Autumn. Sorry for your loss. We know that Heavenly Father has promised to consecrate our trials for our own growth and learning, I hope he will bless you with all you stand in need of at this difficukt time in your life.
So sorry to hear that! You are in our thoughts and prayers. We love you!
Ahh man that sucks... i feel for you - as i've had two myself and it's always so disappointing - especially to be so excited and to find out during the echo :(
thank goodness you will try again b/c i think you are a great mama - sorry i mean queen of chaos and i'm sure there are many more little precious spirits waiting to come to you :D
Post a Comment