»

Saturday, July 18, 2009

WhooHoo!

We're pregnant! Yeah!

I'm due March 3, 2010. I'm feeling some nausea off and on but haven't been too ill. I've puked only a couple times too. There are times I feel great and other times I feel yucky. It's nice to not feel yucky all the time! Though, I'm super tired and literally starving all the time.

Not feeling super sick is not 'the usual' for me. I've had five pregnancies so far: 4 boys and 1 girl. When I was pregnant with my sons I was soooo sick. My daughter was a little different- I was sick but not as bad. So maybe this is another girl? We hope!

I have my first OBGYN appointment on the 28th, which is 9 weeks along for me. My Dr. does ultrasounds every visit until the patient is half way in the pregnancy so we'll get a nice picture of baby to share soon. I'm more anxious to see if it's one baby and not two! PLEASE, heaven above, if you love me...send me ONE!

We're all very excited for this baby and look forward to March. :)

5 Royal Remarks:

Don said...

Yay! Congrats!

tyames said...

Oh that is supper exciting. Congrats!!!

Shavonne said...

Hooray, Hooray!! I"m excited for you guys!

Kara said...

Congratulations! Always so exciting to meet a brand new spirit straight from heaven.

I Am Boymom said...

Whoo-hoo! Congrats! By the way, love the cherries!