Oh, man I'm biting my nails in anticipation of hearing from my sister soon!
Morgen is my 2nd to youngest sister and she has been working hard on getting ready to serve a mission for our church- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. She has done so the past few years and has finally submitted her papers to church headquarters.
We find out in the next few weeks on where she will be serving in the world and the date she reports to the MTC {Missionary Training Center} in Provo, Utah.
It will be great to see her achieve this goal and dream of serving a mission, as well as seeing her wear the official missionary badge with "Sister Miller" written on it.
Morgen will be the first of anyone on my side of extended family to serve a full-time mission for our church. {I served a mini-mission}
All of us are so proud of her! I know I can't wait!
My plan is to fly to Washington when she is able to go through the temple for the first time- which I am so excited about!
What an awesome time in her life!!





2 Royal Remarks:
Oh my! Let us know as soon as you know. It is always exciting to find out where someone is going. I had my mission papers ready to send, and then I met my husband...all mission plans went out the door after that. I had good intentions though. :)
Wooohooo!! How exciting!
Post a Comment