I've been working on doing some genealogy for my step-dad's parents. I haven't been the kind to be 'into genealogy'. {except for the actual temple work which I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to do}
I had a spiritual experience awhile back with this set of grandparents. I have been actively moving forward with steps needed to be taken- but slacking at other times. I am so happy today to share that their temple work will be completed the next time Warren and I go to the temple!
What a joyous thing!





2 Royal Remarks:
so i was searching for April Enders and ended up on your site. i was friends with her on a journal site here and purchased her book when it came out. I read that you had the privaledge of being able to read it before it came out. I was just wondering if you know if she's okay or around anymore. i know alot of stuff happened in her life last year, and perhaps you know if she's still writing. All the best as you move forward on your own writing journey.
sincerely
janel
Sorry, Janel, I haven't kept in contact with April for about a year now.
Post a Comment