Gosh, I've been busy!
I thought as soon as summer break hit the 'lazy days' would follow....NOT.
I've been sewing new curtains for my front living room and that's taking longer then I'd expected. {It always does.}
I got some of them done in time for the baby shower I hosted here Thursday night- that was nice. I'm hoping that I have the rest of the curtains finished by Sunday for my son's surprise birthday party.
Something cool happened tonight. My family went to the church for a new member baptism. There we met a new missionary, Elder Bell. As he was speaking I thought he looked so familiar...and sure enough I figured it out...
Years ago, when Warren and I were newlyweds, we lived in Spokane, Washington and this missionaries family was in our ward. Little {not so little anymore} Jared Bell was about 4 or 5 years old when I last saw him and his family. I even babysat him a couple times and had his older sister, Jessica, in my primary class!
Wow, what a small world. Not to mention it makes me feel OLD seeing that missionary before my eyes. Time sure flies.





0 Royal Remarks:
Post a Comment