»

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Weird Day

It's just been one of those weird days, let me tell you.

I don't feel very well for starters. I keep having chills off and on but with no fever. My body is feeling a little achy. I felt sick to my stomach last night- but that's gone now. Either I need to get full blown sick or this needs to just pass me by because it's starting to annoy me. And everyone knows that once I'm annoyed- they're in for a real pleasant Autumn. grrrrrrr

I've got my short people home this week for Spring Break. I've been looking forward to hanging out with them- being lazy, watching movies, and a bunch of fun stuff. We've made some great plans {the past couple days have been nice} but today I just feel like crawling back in bed- ignoring my children and sleep this day away.

{Very tempting.}
But since I'm not full on sick I'm going to persevere and make myself have fun.
Believe me- my face is saying something different. Don't let the super ENTHUSIASTIC tone fool you.

Oh, joy. Off to play another round of UNO....

1 Royal Remarks:

The Girls' Mom said...

I hope you don't get sick and have lots of fun!