On March 5th we celebrated Tucker's 3rd birthday. :)
{My baby isn't a BABY anymore. Whhhhhaaaaaaa!!!}
I have to tell ya I have never seen any of my three year- olds as as excited as he was for his big day. It was simply darling!!
I sang 'Happy Birthday' to him when he woke...and through-out the day. Tucker sang along as sweetly as a little one can, remembering only a few key words. But what was even more cute then that- was that he'd sing it to himself all through the day as well. Ohhhhh! It just meletd my heart and made me smile every time.
Whenever I'd ask him-'Tucker, what's today?"
He'd exclaim- 'My birthday! I get cake!"
hahaha
Tucker knew what day it was and what he wanted and could hardly hold his patience in until that evening when dad got home from work, we had dinner and FINALLY his party.
I kept asking him the question all day long just so I could hear him declare it with such gusto and pride. I cherish little moments like these so much.





0 Royal Remarks:
Post a Comment