»

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Zune Playlist



Unintended- Muse

Wicked Game- Chris Isaak

You raise me up- Josh Groban

Honey Honey- Amanda Seyfried {from Mamma Mia}

Viva La Vida {aka-When I Ruled the World}- ColdPlay

Red, Red Wine- UB40

Buttons- Pussycat Dolls

Potential Break Up Song- Aly & AJ


My life would suck without you- Kelly Clarkson

Heartless- Kanye West

Hot & Cold- Katie Perry

{There's more, of course. But these are my favorites these days.
I also have most of these songs on my playlist here on my blog. Scroll to bottom.}

4 Royal Remarks:

The Girls' Mom said...

You have a wide range of music you love, you never know what you are going to get when you come to your blog.

Autumn said...

I do like all kinds of music. Maybe I'm A.D.D.? Haha
No, I just like music. ;)

I like surprises. So my blog has to be full of them too!

Anna said...

Red, Red Wine?? That's interesting ... I love that song too even though I've never had any wine. Whenever I'd mention liking that song everyone would just look at me funny like I had a secret I was hiding. There's no secret -- I just really like that song!

Autumn said...

Red, Red, Wine is an AWESOME song!
I've never had wine either...but the song is great.

Thanks for the laugh!!