»

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Better

I'm feeling MUCH better today. I think whatever hit me is gone, thank goodness!

I didn't do too much around the house yesterday- nor did I workout. But I did take my kiddies outside to play yesterday, even though I wasn't up for it, and played games with them off and on. I needed a nap in the middle of my day and caved. I'm so glad I got one in because I needed it far more then I realized.

As soon as I get back from the gym...today is dubbed 'cleaning day'. I don't have too much to do- just the bathrooms {yet, again. Having boys is disgusting!} and mop the floors. Later tonight I'm going to have a girlfriends movie night. {I love watching movies.} I need a couple hours of escape.

My sister, Tami, and her three kids are coming tomorrow to spend the weekend. :) The kids and I are very excited for the visit.

For my niece Madisen's 13th birthday- she decided she wanted to come to Phoenix and go shopping, a movie and dinner with her cousin Conner. How cute is that? Conner and Madie get along really well. They're best friends and cousins. Tami and I are tagging along for the fun ride...darn it. Madisen is a girl after my own heart! She KNOWS how to celebrate a birthday. ;)

Madisen and Brennon have their Spring Break next week and asked their mom if they could hang out here for the week. Tami and I agree that it would be more fun for them to stay here then be at their home all day- everyday- while Tami is working. So I'll have 2 extra kids next week.

My children will be back in school so I'm a bit worried about keeping Madie and Brennon entertained the whole time. But I have a few things up my sleeve to keep them busy. {One being they can help me finish painting Emmalese's room.}

I'll drive Madie and Brennon home next weekend. {They live about 4 hours northeast from me.}

I can tell this will be an interesting week for me...

2 Royal Remarks:

The Girls' Mom said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! Tell Tami Hi for me!

Arlyn said...

Glad that you're feeling better. I know how it is to have to do things with your kids when you'd rather NOT! Good luck with Spring Break...the 2nd go around.