"To you women of today, who are old or young, may I suggest to you that you write, that you keep journals, that you express your thoughts on paper. Writing is a great discipline. It is a tremendous education effort. It will assist you in various ways, and you will bless the lives of many--now and in the years to come, as you put on paper some of your experiences and some of your musings." -Gordon B. Hinckley
Queen's Tutorial: Apothecary Trio
Queen's Tutorial: Wreath Hanger
Queen's Tutorial: Homemade Chalkboard and Cork board
It is a lovely picture of the temple, I got it the other day in an email. Unfortunately to get that great pic we all had to breath toxic air for a week!
All my personal photographs, stories, drawings, videos and whatever else I post on this blog belong to me and may not be used without my permission. You may risk a beheading if you breach!
Need an audience with the Queen? You may contact her:warrenandautumn@ msn.com
1 Royal Remarks:
It is a lovely picture of the temple, I got it the other day in an email. Unfortunately to get that great pic we all had to breath toxic air for a week!
Post a Comment