»

Friday, March 20, 2009

I'm feeling like...

going to a concert! ;)






The last concert I went to was over three years ago to see Depeche Mode. It was freakin' awesome!


I was pregnant with Tucker when I went and didn't remember how ((((LOUD)))) a concert can be. I suppose I never had to think about how loud it would be until I had a baby in me to worry about! Truthfully, I think baby Tucker really liked it.;) He was bouncing around inside me and to this day he's my only baby who loves to dance. haha

Depeche Mode is coming to Phoenix in August- again. But I'd rather go see someone else....hmmmm.....like Muse or Lifehouse. It doesn't look like Muse is coming here anytime soon....BUT.... Lifehouse is! June 13th, baby!

I'll have to buy tickets when they come on sale.
Anyone wanna join me?

0 Royal Remarks: