You'd think that scrapbooking was a worry-free activity. Just sit down, enjoy, play in paper, nibble on some candies and chat with friends. Right? Right. And it is. {Once I'm in the moment, that is.}
But.... for me the process of GETTING READY for a scrapbooking event isn't so relaxing. Actually, I get very anxious, over-whelmed and nervous when trying to pick what to take on a scrapbook getaway.
See, I have a store on my own home- almost literally- of scrapbook supplies. I have sooooo much stuff that I can't possibly take it all. Therefore, I get over-whelmed and full of anxiety because...
What if I need this?
What if I need that?
What if a page would look a million times better if I had....but what if I didn't bring it?
Today I'm going through my store of supplies and choosing those worthy enough to join me on my trip this weekend. Essentially, I'm driving myself crazy!
I'm full of anxiety.
What's keeping me sane is the idea that once I get to the resort, settle in with my supplies and enjoy the moment with friends- I will be in heaven.
Until then..... we'll see.





4 Royal Remarks:
You're supposed to be having fun not stressing.So relax and have a good time this weekend. Scrap for me I haven't digitally or paper wise in months!
Have fun on your trip! LIttle vacations are so nice!
Remember in the Madison ward when I said I don't scrap? Too worrisome! I can't relax because I'm to worried about creating some spectacular design. Too much pressure for me. That's why I blog.
I am not a traveling scrapper either. I just stay home. Hope you have a great weekend.
Post a Comment