»

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm looking forward to....

having a scrapbooking getaway with my scrappy girls!

March 6th -8th some of my friends and I are driving south to Tucson {about 2 1/2 hours} to hang out and play in paper. I can hardly wait! We're gonna have a blast! We're staying in a 4 bedroom condo.

My friend, Rachel, and I put together a yummy menu and will be shopping before we get to the condo. We think it'll be much easier to have all the food in place and have the ladies reimburse us for their share later then to have every one bring something. {It's a given that everyone brings goodies to share.}

A couple of gals exclusively do digital scrapbooking so they will get to sit on the comfy couches in the living room with their laptops. {More room for us paper addicts!} The rest of us will gather around tables to play.

We have these scrap getaways every year on any given weekend. We've been doing it for like 6-7 years now and I really look forward to spending the time with my girls- away from kids- playing, chatting, eating and giggling.


Of course, I'll be shopping before the party weekend. Not that I NEED anything- I practically have a store in my house...but that's not the point. There's always scrapbook treats that I can't live without!

0 Royal Remarks: