»

Friday, February 13, 2009

We're out

Since Warren has his two brothers here visiting for the rest of the week- the kids and I are headed up to the cold north. We just might run into that white stuff called snow, oh no!
Tami says it snowed pretty bad up there on the mountain this last week. Some of it's melted off by now. It makes sense because we got some good rain fall here in Phoenix and the north country would then get snow.

My sister and her 3 kids are having a Friday the 13th party and we're gonna go play. :) Our kiddos don't have school on Monday so this will be a good weekend to go up to her place.

We have lots of fun group games in mind to play and movies to watch. When the little ones go to sleep I'm gonna be nice and let Conner and Parker watch a 'scary movie'. They've been dying to see one. Freaks.
I chose 'The Village' for them to see. {I love that movie} I'm not a scary movies watcher so 'The Village' is very scary to me. I think the movie will scare the bajeebies out of my boys! I full on expect to have my 9 and 11 year old sons crawl into bed with me at some point that night. haha

For Valentines Tami and I are going to make our children a nice dinner to show them how much we LOVE them.

Have a fun 3 day weekend to all--I know we will!

1 Royal Remarks:

Kristi said...

Scary movies...freak...me...out! I have not even seen the Village yet. I watched the "I see dead people one"...Sixth sense? and I about literally had a heart attack. I watched enough scary movies when I was little to last me a life time. I hope you had a great weekend, and your kids are finally sleepin in their own beds.