»

Thursday, February 12, 2009

I have an announcement!

The house is done! I repeat, the house is done!

I've been working my tail off on getting it completely organized. I've been dreaming of this day for so long. It's taken so much work but it's so worth it.
I'm not a very organized person but wish I was.
I've felt overwhelmed and under payed! hehe
But I've persevered and got my goal for 2009 complete. This is AWESOME!




I have a few things on my list for cosmetic purposes. I need to repaint my daughters room {long story} and I'd like to repaint the master bathroom as well. Add some touch up painting to that list also. I'd like to get this done next week.

The rest of the week I'm going to bathe in my organized mansion!

4 Royal Remarks:

Anonymous said...

So happy for you!

The Girls' Mom said...

LUCKY! Ready to start here? So are not coming to my house in April now?

Samara said...

You Rock!

tyames said...

Congrats!!! That is supper awesome. I bet you just feel so at peace now. Hope you post some pictures.
Hugs
Have a great Valentine's Trip.