»

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Kids Game Night


Above is an invitation I made for my two older boys' upcoming "Kids Game Night".
We sent it off to 13 of their closest friends yesterday.

Conner and Parker want to have a Friday the 13th party. Since they love to play games {what can I say...they take after their parents} we put the two together. Warren and I have game nights ALL THE TIME and the boys have been asking for a 'just kids' game night for awhile now. I'm really looking forward to planning this party along side my sons, as well as playing games with all the kids.

Warren plans on taking the three younger children somewhere fun while I manage a house of around fifteen children ages 9-12! It's gonna be great! {And crazy!}

We have several ideas on what we want to play so far- but we are also having each friend bring a favorite game so all can vote.

I'll take lots of pictures and share them after the party.

2 Royal Remarks:

Don said...

We did game days in the summer, and it worked out really well. Never with more than 5 extra kids, though. Wow - that's a crowd!

Kristi said...

WAY fun! I have fond memories of game nights growing up...so glad my parents let us have all our friends over for that kind of stuff.