»

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Family Portrait



Yeppers, we're the Weber's and we live in Arizona. {The other Webers live in Utah and Washington, hence the 'Arizona' tag line.}

Can you believe we have 5 short people? Sometimes I look at all our children and feel amazed that they are ours. Hopefully, our numbers will continue to grow!

Our oldest son is nearly as tall as me if you hadn't noticed...and that would be true in real life. But he's still a kid. I swear he's gonna be HUGE as a grown man. And yes, we only have 1 princess. She plays the part very well. Our boys are such boys. I can't get over how fast they get dirty knees, elbows & fingernails.

My very creative sister-in-law, Sharon, drew this doodle of our family. Isn't it darling?
I love it!! Thanks, sis. :)

2 Royal Remarks:

Sharon said...

yeah i thought it was pretty cute:)

tyames said...

I love the doodle. Too cute.