»

Friday, February 6, 2009

Fathers & Sons {ADSR 4 - Challenge 9}



This photo is of Warren and Parker with their friends Jim and Logan. They were on their way to do a round of golf one afternoon. {This is one of favorite pictures!}

The journaling reads: Fathers & Sons-
The best of friends- The best of family- The best golfing trip- December 2007.
By the photos I have their names typed out.

The 9th challenge in The Amazing Digi Scrapping Race was another good one. {Most of them are this season.} Each team member had to do their own layout. Our host was KB and Friends - and they challenged us to do a two generation photo {or more generations} accompanied with something vintage looking, old metal, at least one flower and lace.

I wasn't feeling the whole 'antique-ish' theme this time so I decided to do something a little different. I used the required elements and all but I didn't do a true 'old fashioned' looking layout. I wasn't too keen on adding 'lace' or a 'flower' to this layout- but I think I hid them well enough as to not ruin the masculinity of it. If you notice- I used some of the same kit I used to create my blog title. I really like this kit and the colors.

I'm having so much fun this season of the race! I've learned many new techniques since last season and so it makes this time around a little less stressful. Definitely a joy.

1 Royal Remarks:

L. Taggart said...

I love this page! Good job. I didn't think it was feminine at all.