What would you pay for chocolate? Like really good chocolate?
I've confused myself at the answer to my own question. I'm curious to know what the answer others would give.
I took Conner and Parker to a mall in Scottsdale to pick out some Twilight t-shirts {I also got a really cool Twilight charm bracelet, Twilight key chain and a couple of Twilight bumper stickers} and while we were strolling this fancy mall we saw the Godiva Chocolatier shoppe. My boys haven't had the opportunity to have these divine treats so far in their short lived lives and they wanted to try some. Ok.
I've confused myself at the answer to my own question. I'm curious to know what the answer others would give.
I took Conner and Parker to a mall in Scottsdale to pick out some Twilight t-shirts {I also got a really cool Twilight charm bracelet, Twilight key chain and a couple of Twilight bumper stickers} and while we were strolling this fancy mall we saw the Godiva Chocolatier shoppe. My boys haven't had the opportunity to have these divine treats so far in their short lived lives and they wanted to try some. Ok.

I let them pick out 2 pieces of chocolates each. I got 2 for me and 2 to take home to my sweetheart. 8 pieces of chocolates came to $22! Oh, my.
Now, would I pay $22 for really good chocolate? I guess I would...since I did. But if you were to ask or tell me that before I went to the Godiva shoppe I probably would of said NO WAY. I suppose since I was standing there- wanting my boys to get a taste of fine chocolates- the answer was YES. Can you say IMPULSE BUY?
Now, would I pay $22 for really good chocolate? I guess I would...since I did. But if you were to ask or tell me that before I went to the Godiva shoppe I probably would of said NO WAY. I suppose since I was standing there- wanting my boys to get a taste of fine chocolates- the answer was YES. Can you say IMPULSE BUY?

It was a nice indulgence, I have to admit.
But we won't be doing that again for a long time!






5 Royal Remarks:
So was it worth $22?
OHHHH! this was a great purchase!
nice way to spend money! yumyumyumyumyumyumyumyumyumyumyumyum
Yes, it was worth it! My boys got to try something extraordinary for the first time and I got a nibble of their chocolates as well as Warrens. {sometimes being the mom pays off! haha}
Godiva is REALLY, REALLY good chocolate, afterall!
I'd spend $40 for about 8 pieces if it was super delicious.
$22, I don't know... I'm alive, finally. You 'll have to check out my blog....missed you
Post a Comment