»

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Anticipating Baby {ADSR 4- Challenge 5}

For challenge 5 in my digital scrapbooking race {that my friend Rae and I are participating in} we have to do our own layouts.
Our host for this leg of the race is Anita Stergiou Designs. She wants team members to do a layout with 3 photo-less frames. The theme can be anything you desire. You can journal in the frames, leave them blank or add elements- but NO photos.


The only thing I could think of was this layout below. It seems fitting that there's no photos for this layout- yet.


The king and I have been trying for baby #6 for over a year now. Our whole kingdom is eagerly awaiting the day I find out I'm pregnant. But, more then anything, we are anticipating the day another heir is born into our royal family.

We'll just have to be patient until then. {Which is a royal pain in the you- know- what!}

3 Royal Remarks:

Stephanie Humphreys said...

Good thing you clarified things. I saw the page and thought maybe you were making an announcement. Nice work on the page. I wish I had your talent.

The Girls' Mom said...

Cute page! I hope my news didn't bum you out too much. It is hard to remember life isn't always on our time.

Autumn said...

I would NEVER be bummeed out by your news, my dear! I'm thrilled for you guys!