»

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Imagine, Dream & Learn {ADSR 4- Challenge 4}

The journaling reads:
"Spencer, I hope you will always have the desire to Imagine, Dream & Learn."

This challenge was an interesting one. Our host, Tangie Baxter Designs, had an 'ARTSY' theme for us in mind. We had to do some sort of altered art, art stuff, or the like, {at least 3 elements} as well as 'inspiring' journaling.

So this is what my mind and digital scrapbook abilities came up with. I wanted the layout to look kind- of -like a day dream. Since Spencer is reading a book {dressed like Superman!} I wanted the theme to be about reading/imagination.
Also, I wanted the photo of my son to look like I painted it on the page. I didn't think I'd like the end result of this layout, AT ALL. But I do!


The one cool thing about being a participant in the Amazing Digi Scrapping Race- is that I have to learn new things. It forces me to think outside my box and try new things.

1 Royal Remarks:

Tristi Pinkston said...

Autumn, your e-mail still hates me! Would you pop me a note with the date you'd like your book review to appear?