It's scrap happy time for me, again!
My good friend, Rae, and I are team #209 as participants in this season of ADSR 4.
Our team name has stayed the same from last season: 'A Rae of Chaos'. Our new team blinkie should be made soon.
The Amazing Digi Scrapping Race is hosted by a digital scrapbooking site: Natural Designs in Scrapbooking. This is what it's all about...
At NDISB, we've come up with a cool internet digital scrapping game that will mirror the excitement of the TV reality show "The Amazing Race." Teams of two will traverse the digital scrapping world, site by site, completing challenges and collecting prizes along the way. Everyone who completes the week's challenges in the allotted time frame will move on to the next week, where they can collect even MORE prizes! And at the end of the race, everyone who has travelled around the digiworld and completed each and every challenge will be entered into a drawing for the GRAND prize!
Last night was the official start date! We have 1 week to complete it. Rae and I have our first challenge hosted by Hummie's World.
Our challenge is to:
1) Rip and tear a photo into three or more pieces! (that's a photo, not papers!)
2) Use journaling on your layout.
This is a challenge to be completed by both racers.
Both Rae and I are super excited to play along again! I'll post my work when I complete.





2 Royal Remarks:
How cool! Good luck you two!
hey, I sent you an email. Did you get it?
Post a Comment