
The journaling reads:
Well suited for each other.
Tucker got a brand new suit to wear to church for Christmas. Daddy, who never wears a suit, decided to match his little boy by putting on his suit for a change. They looked SO handsome together! December 2008
As I shared on my last post- our teams first challenge was to individually do our own layout. We had to scrap at least one photo that is torn into 3 pieces, as well as journaling added. Did it... DONE!
Ok, so truthfully this wasn't as easy as I thought it would be, folks. After several hours of trying to do as taught by watching a couple different videos from the host {not to mention I was nearly on the verge of tears from frustration} I decided to go on my own. I used a 'torn edges template' the host provided but I did my version a lot different then she tried to explain. But that's ok. It doesn't matter HOW I did it- but that I got it done. The final layout has a photo that has been torn into at least 3 pieces and has journaling on it.
Now onto the next challenge...
Our next challenge is hosted by Elemental Scraps and is an INTERSECTION. This means Rae and I need to work collaboratively on this project. 2 racers / 1 final product!
Here's what we have to do:
Cabin Fever (interpret this as you will, but it must be evident that this is the thought/theme behind your page!)
Must include:
3 photos
4 papers only (no more or less)
8 different elements - at least 1 must be acrylic
2 different fonts
Must have a title and journaling
It just so happens that I had a sibling reunion in November that I went to at a beautiful cabin! Those photos will be perfect for this challenge. Rae is going to scrap the layout. I emailed Rae some photos and journaling. Did my part. That was easy! {Imagine me pushing the big red button from Staples that reads EASY. teehee
What's even more funny is that we really do have one of those buttons, too! I push it all the time...a recording "That was EASY" repeats over and over. It's great.}
I'll post the 'Cabin Fever' layout as soon as Miss Rae completes it. {No pressure my love, just a deadline of Sunday. haha}





2 Royal Remarks:
oh i love this, those boys are so cute! you so good at this diggi scrap stuff!
Post a Comment