»

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Parker's Christmas wish

Here I am complaining that I may not have MY Christmas wish {organized, de-cluttered home} and now it seems so trivial compared to what my son Parker, 9 years old, told me he wanted for his ultimate Christmas wish.

When I asked all my children what their ULTIMATE Christmas wish would be-
Parker said "To live with Heavenly Father and Jesus again."

Ahhhhhhhhh! How sweet and wonderful is that?

Parker has the right attitude.

3 Royal Remarks:

Dan Olsen said...

Wow! that sounds like you just got a great Christmas gift. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

L. Taggart said...

Totally sweet! Kids can say the most perfect things! My son wouldn't make a letter to Santa. he wanted me to just put what I thought. I finally got him to write, "Santa, just surprise me. Thanks." Why do we push it? My other son though wanted a club house, swing set, and tree house, of which he got none.

Hope you had a great Christmas!

Kimberly Job said...

Aren't kids great? Your blog is always so cute!

How's your book coming? Are you coming to the Storymaker's Conference this year?