»

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Queens Workout Update

I've been a member of 24 Hour Fitness for one full week now. I make the gym part of my daily routine. I drop off my oldest 4 children at school and drive straight to the gym with Tucker. I think this is the best and ONLY way I will keep to working out. Since I have to get up, drive the kids to school- I may as well drive myself to the gym. Right? Right.


So far it's been going good. Sure, there are some days I'd rather be lazy and just stay home but I just make myself go anyway. Then afterward I'm happy I did. I go to the gym 5 days a week. {Monday -Friday} I take the weekends off. I'm down 1 pound!


My personal trainer, Cindy, is a doll and the perfect match for me. We will meet 2 days a week. The other 3 I'm on my own- but with her routine set in place for me to follow. Now I have to work on my food choices. grrrr

See, I LOVE food. And when it tastes good I eat too much, way too much. I need to get the portion size thing down. I may be battling this my whole life.


Tucker really enjoys Kids Care. He gets his clothes and shoes ready the night before like the rest of our children, along with his plastic shark that he likes to carry around. :) There's a little boy from Australia who goes to Kids Care too. He laughs at Tucker's name because to him, in his language and society- Tucker means FOOD. Go figure. You learn something new everyday.


The only thing I don't like about this whole situation is that since Tucker is not fully potty-trained yet, and if he's goes stinky- I get {as well as the whole gym} a message over the speaker: "Can Autumn Weber please come to Kids Care. Can Autumn Weber please come to Kids Care."

Of course, I prefer only me to change him- I'm just not happy that I have to leave my workout. I'm waiting for the day that I'm in the pool, doing water aerobics/yoga and I get the blaring message to go to Kids Care...sopping wet. grrrrr

Knock on wood.

5 Royal Remarks:

Arlyn said...

At least they don't finish the message by saying. "Your son's diaper needs attention!" Good job on the new exercise plan. I'm rooting for you!

larkswing said...

I agree with arlyn, I just knew you were going to say the diaper needs attention :)

That is great that you are doing the fitness program . . . I have to get more exercise in!

Stephanie Humphreys said...

Food is my weakness too. I figure it is one of the worst addictions ever. I need to cut back, but I can't just cut it out entirely. Way to go on the exercising. You're an ispiration.

Big Toe Mom said...

hahahahaha!!!! SNARK!!!
leave it you TUCKER, the coolest anme ever and NOW all i can do is think about taking a bite outta him! ( just kidding ) and stinky diaper doody... YUCK.. IT will happen when you are wet just cuz you mentioned it. sooo now you need some sort of KITCHEN lingerie to go over you swim suit,LOL!

Me said...

Love it! You go girl!