As you know by now- I like to make things. I like using my hands to create something fun. I think that's why I love to scrapbook so much.
Here's what I've worked on recently...

Above is a Christmas advent calendar. I think it's so stinkin' cute! It's made from a clipboard and really easy to do. To create- I used a clipboard, scrapbook paper, clips, lots of ribbons, my printer to type up the numbers and Mod Podge.
My dilemma is whether or not to keep all the numbers on the board and as the days of December go by take off a number...or to leave it blank and add a number for each day? What do you think I should do?

Do you see how darling these purses are? I just can't get over them! To create- I used my Cricut Expression and the 'Tags, Bags & More' cartridge to cut out the template. I used E6000 glue at the seams for a sure seal as I folded together. Then I added a couple embellishments/ribbon. They're about 5-6 inches tall.
My friend, Samara, needed something adorable {and that would scream "TAKE ME!" to ladies} to put samples of weight lose products she's selling. I came up with these sweet girls. They're perfect!

I can't take credit for this one. My son, Conner, with help from his daddy, worked on this school project. It's the earth and is supposed to represent the earths four layers. He had to create something tangible to show, with labels, as well as a report about each layer. They did a GREAT job! Well, I did do something...I went to the store and bought the stuff. teehee





7 Royal Remarks:
Hands down, that advent calendar is "stikin cute." I like it! hmmm, maybe I can find some time and play with makine one myself! . . .probably not. Really like it though!
Cute calendar. How about letting the kids decide if they want to take the numbers off or put them on.
Love the projects - especially the calendar! Awesome!
I'm with Stephanie ... ask your kids!
That's cool!!
Very stylin' calendar! Did you ask your kids yet? I know what would work best for mine...take off the numbers, starting with the 25. Then they can see how many days are left and leave off asking their poor mother that question each and every day!
I'll bet those little purses will do the trick your friend needs them to!
can i have one?
I am in need of more pictures
ian
Post a Comment