I'm glad I got around to making my own clipboard for my shopping lists. It seems I'm always looking for something hard to write on with a sheet of paper. So I solved that problem by making myself a clipboard that will hang by my large family calender near the garage door. It is easily accessible for me- as well as deterring any short person from running off with it.
{Why do these midgets who live here think they own my belongings? They're always touching, fondling and loosing my things. They should all be hanged.} :)
If you remember I made one similar for my daughter for school and one for my friend Bethany. If I didn't take the time to make this for myself now- I'd put it off and it will never get done!
So here it is...

Isn't it so cute? I love pink and brown together.
PS} I'm making a giant chore chart and hope to be finished with it by tomorrow. I hope. It's taking me longer then I thought. I can't wait to post it all completed to show off to you all. So check back...





4 Royal Remarks:
oh, that is pretty! i love ping and brown, lately i have really fell in love with green and brown, and blue and brown
I LOVE pink and brown!
A clipboard...what a fun idea.
ps- how is the book coming? i need an update!!
I can't wait to see your chore chart.
Post a Comment