We went to the drive-in last night and saw 'Meet Dave' and 'Narnia- Prince Caspian'.
'Meet Dave' was entirely, 100%, undeniably stupid. If my children hadn't wanted to see it so much and the fact that we needed to stay in order to see the next movie- I would of left. I felt brain cells being sucked out every minute the movie played. But 'Prince Caspian'- the second movie in 'The Chronicles of Narnia' was amazing, fantastic and just plain amusing. It was worth enduring the stupid movie before. We didn't get home until after 1 am this morning...needless to say, I slept in.
Some things I'm looking forward to in the next few up coming weeks...
Warren being home for good, that's a given.
Celebrating Warren and Parker's birthdays.
Tubing down the Salt River.
Making my Christmas cards.
Attending the 'Breaking Dawn party' in lieu of the final book in the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer being released. {I'm excited that my sister Tami and my niece Madisen will be with me.}
Going to a local resort that has a water park for our families annual 'last fun weekend before school starts'.
Most of my children starting school and...
My 14th wedding anniversary celebration.






9 Royal Remarks:
Wow, that's alot of fun things to look forward too! That will definatly help the time go fast for Warren to come home...and the 4 book. haha! Though the Christmas cards bit seems a little mismatched, but I guess it's great you're getting a head start on them!
Warren will be home on Saturday so he'll be able to be here for all the fun things ahead.
The Christmas cards have to be started NOW or I'll never get 75 plus handmade cards done in time. Just me. I also start my Christmas shopping in July. We like having and giving to others a HUGE Christmas in this family;)
Sounds like you have some fun things coming up. Having Warren home will be great.
Wow Autumn! Thanks for the movie reviews, it's always nice to get some kind of input so you know what you're facing when the movie starts. My kids wanna see Dave, I kept thinking it looks ridiculous and am hoping to steer them toward Journey to the Center of the Earth. We start school July 28th so next week is our last week, we have done NOTHING fun this summer so we have to hurry and pull something together! Whoo-hoo for Warren being home soon! Tell him we said hello!
I have no desire to see that movie. Thanks for reconfirming that.
enjoy the last of your summer!
Did you just say Christmas??
The Prince Caspian previews look cool. I'll put it on our must-see list.
meet dave looked like the stupidest movie ever.. i'm glad that was confirmed.. wow 14 years!!! thats awesome, you're such a great part of the family
We still haven't seen the Prince Caspian movie...glad to hear it was good. I still find it hard to believe that people enjoy making those cute homemade cards. So much work!! They are cute though. Sounds like some serious fun things ahead for you guys. and 14 years! Isn't that so wierd? We celebrated our 14 this year too. It's amazing that we are all that old. Interesting..aren't we still 25? :)
Man! That's alot of handmades! Way to go! I hope I am on the list... LOL.
Post a Comment