»

Friday, July 18, 2008

Mama Mia!

Oh, my goodness! The movie version of 'Mama Mia!' was just as good as the Broadway musical! You don't find that too often. I laughed and cried so hard through this movie as I did watching it on stage. {As well as quietly singing along.} The director, producers and actors did a phenomenal job.

I LOVE it, LOVE it, LOVE it and will most likely see this several times in the theatre with different friends before it's sold on DVD. Yes, it was THAT good.

I grew up listening to ABBA. {And not ashamed to admit I still do.}
Jamming out to cleaning sessions and mock stage set-ups with a hairbrush in hand as a microphone bring back fond memories. My kids laugh at me because I like to use a hairbrush as a microphone. I think it's totally a girl thing.

This is a MUST SEE movie if you're a chick. Grab some friends and get to the theatre fast! {If you need someone to go with ya...give me a call!}


7 Royal Remarks:

Stephanie Humphreys said...

I'd love to go with you, but I think the distance might be a problem. We listen to ABBA all the time and even the kids love it. I think we;ve corrupted them. They also love Queen and the Beatles.

Shaina said...

I totally want to see this movie. Kamy does too. Not sure about her, but I will go!

Sharon said...

i really want to see thins, i keep talking about it, it looks so good

Anonymous said...

yep!!! it rocked!! thanks for the late night show. I had a blast

Courtney Sinclair said...

Thanks for the review i was waffling about seeing it but now i will definitely make time! :)

Marcia Mickelson said...

I didn't even know they had made it into a movie until I read your blog. Then, I was with some women tonight who wanted to go watch it, so I said sure. It was great. So funny. And what a wonderful surprise--I had no idea that Colin Firth was in it. Wow, and he sings! Yikes--it was awesome.

Me said...

I have alot of catching up to do!