»

Monday, July 21, 2008

4 good

My hubby is officially home...for good! He's finished with training in Utah. His brother, James, is here this week working hard with Warren. It's so nice to have Warren back and our children are thrilled as well. They missed him so much. Warren is excited to be back home just as much as we are having him return. I'm looking forward to life returning back to normal for us.

Yesterday was my son's birthday. I can't believe Parker is already nine! We had a yummy dinner of cube steak, mashed potatoes, gravy, peas, french bread and cheesecake. I thought it interesting he chose cheesecake as his birthday cake...but hey, after all, he's MY son and he's got good taste! haha
Tonight we are going as a family to an indoor fun park to complete his celebration. It's gonna be fun!

Finishing up school shopping is a must in the next couple weeks. I've cashed in on several 'Back 2 School' deals. I got pencils for 1 cent a package, crayons for 22 cents, folders for 1 cent each and other great deals. What's going to cost the most is getting the Polo's for their school uniforms. We have to buy them with the school emblem stitched on the front from a local embroidery shop, so no fantastic deals in the uniform department. We have a coupon for 10% off our purchase, any discount is better then none so I shouldn't complain, but when you have four children to buy for...it adds up.

Tomorrow I am going with just girlfriends {NO KIDS} to one of the water parks! We're going for the day and I can't wait! I have a couple other awesome friends of mine watching my children all day for me since Warren will be working. We're going to pack little lunches and have a blast!

Wednesday I will be posting my book review of "Farworld" by J. Scott Savage. Later this week I'll be hosting another contest for a chance for someone to win a signed copy of this new book! So check back often this week...

4 Royal Remarks:

The Girls' Mom said...

Have lots of fun in the sun! I'm glad your hubby is home and I hope everything goes well with the new job. Happy Bday Parker!

Kimberly Job said...

Sounds like you're busy. I bet you are glad to have your husband home. I'll look forward to reading your review of Farworld. How's your book coming?

Kimberly Job said...

I tagged you on my blog. Come check it out!

www.scribbledscraps.blogspot.com

Me said...

Pictures!!