Today is my sweet husband's 36th birthday! He's still in Utah {until Saturday night} and is working.
But don't feel too sorry for him- yesterday and the day before he went with his brother James, and his wife's family, to a condo by a beautiful, warm lake that is nestled in its own little valley. And, of course, he had a grand time. He got to eat great food, swim, play on jet skies and go tubing. I think that's a super duper fun birthday if you ask me! ;)
I just wanted to share with you all how much I love and cherish my husband of nearly fourteen years. Sometimes he's the biggest pain in the a** but aren't we all? Despite those 'times'- he has some of the greatest characteristics that I've come to appreciate and love.
Warren is extremely loyal to his family, friends and church. He has a sarcastic humor that can easily make one laugh or make one want to hit him up-side the head. {Go for it- I give you my permission to do so.}
My Warren is very hard working. He will do anything to take care of his family and is always trying harder to find ways to be better at it. He is devoted to me, his wife. And I can't say this without tears because this means so much to me- but I'm truly thankful that my husband doesn't watch or take part in any form of pornography. His heart is wrapped around mine and I don't worry about him looking for a replacement or have wandering eyes. His biggest 'addictions' are buying too many shoes, going to one too many auctions and bringing home more junk then a junk yard would allow and playing X-Box. Yeah, it can be annoying, but hey, I'm thrilled those are his addictions!
Warren adores our babies- he loves every one of them to pieces. This crazy man of mine wanted 12 children when we got married but I talked him into having only half of that. {We aren't quite to half of 12 yet...but if he'd hurry up and get home we can try to reach that half!}
Warren is a thrifty man and enjoys finding good deals for us. {Along with items that I'll never use or couldn't possibly use all of in this lifetime...like 4 vacuums, a giant box of key chains, an organ or 265 cases of Gatorade. No exaggeration. And I could list more. Much more.} I love that Warren takes time to go on a date with me almost every week and takes time out to play with our children as well.
Warren is a happy, funny and mighty handsome guy and I'm so glad he's all MINE! {Not to mention that when he kisses me it knocks my socks off and I still hear fireworks.}
Happy birthday, Dearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr





4 Royal Remarks:
Happy Birthday, big brother- I love you!
Great post, Autumn. Sounds like you have a really great guy.
Warren is 37 today. Jason is right between James and Warren. I turn
34, James is 35, Jason turns 36 and that makes Warren 37. Only 3 years till the big 40!!!!
Hi Autumn,
I just gave you a blog award. You can see it on my blog. You're encouraged to give it out to seven other people.
Post a Comment