If it weren't for my five beautiful children I wouldn't be a mother today. They have brought me so much joy, love and insanity that I can't find the words to describe it accurately.
I feel honored to be their mother, to have helped in giving them life and to dedicate most of my life teaching, loving and yelling at them.
Seeing photos of my children always makes my heart happy! For whatever reason the idea of capturing something so awesome, so pure and sweet in a small fraction in time is beyond priceless in my eyes. Being able to hold onto memories through photographs is one of my favorite things to do and collect. {Even though it took me glaring, growling and threatening their very lives to "Hold still, Look at ME...Smile, for heaven's sake. No, that's not a real a smile. Come on, guyyyys!"}
This photo was taken in front of the Mesa, Arizona Temple in April 2008.

PS: My friend, Bethany, wanted me to add a list of books I recommend as great reads. I added my list to my side bar, to the right, {seperate from the books I'm reviewing and interviewing} if you're interested in checking that out.





5 Royal Remarks:
they are so cute
Thanks for the book list! I'll add it to my list. The kids look great! Love parker's face.
That is so Parker! Love it! And look at Turtle! Sweet!
Thanks for the list I will certainly check them out. Cute page ;)
What a fantastic layout, and you feel about photos the way I feel about them!!!!
Post a Comment