My adorable, sweet, handsome, smart and funny husband came home last night! He's home with us for 1 week again before going back to Utah for work. And we'll make this week count!
Warren has got lots of hugs and kisses from all of his family members but from no one more then me. :) We've missed him terribly.

I'd say that the one child to show the most enthusiasm, by far, is our two year old, Tucker. Oh, it's been so fun watching him devour his daddy's love and attention! Our least likely to show interest is our five year old, Spencer. I know he misses Warren just as much as the rest of us, but he's not a touchy- feely kind of person, at all. He wouldn't even hug his daddy for a hello! Spencer gets embarrassed easily over emotional things- so this is no different.
Team Weber is complete, once again! It feels so good to be together as a family. If your family is home night after night together- cherish it. When you don't have it - you realize just how much of a gift it truly is to be a family.





5 Royal Remarks:
Glad he's back for a bit. Have fun!
I love your boys' names!
Thanks, Tanisharenee, I have more boys too! We have 4: Conner, Parker, Spencer & Tucker. Then add a Princess in the mix- Emmalese. We like our kids names, too. :)
OOh I am glad he is back for you!!! Kids are soooo funny!!!!
What's up WOE!WOE!
Post a Comment