It's been awhile since I've posted about my new shoes. {I know I've let some of you down, especially like my male readers: Don, Davis, or Dan hehe} So you get one big post about the newest pairs of shoes I've collected in the past couple months. In case you didn't know I loved shoes- now you do! And I love my shoe collecting even more when I get a slammin' deal on a pair.
If you think I'm over the top with my shoe fetish...I'm so NOT compared to my husband who owns more shoes then any man I know or should be allowed! I have a lot but he has way too many. One of these days I'll take a picture of our large walk-in closet to show all our shoes- but that would mean I'd have to do a lot of organizing, which isn't on my priority list. Maybe never. hehe

These are my sweet and sassy shoes, not to mention, CUTE. They are Tommy Hilfiger {no wonder they're stinkin' cute!} And the best part of it all is I got them at Shoe Pavilion for $8!
These brown leather slip on sandals are very comfy. All the better!
Though these are adorable and scream 'wear me!' I hate to. They hurt my feet! I'm highly disappointed in these. Looks can be deceiving, people. Remember that goes for shoes too. haha
Classic black heels are these. I love the way they look but I don't like the way they feel on my feet. I feel like a little girl trying to wear her mommy's heels as I walk in these. Again, not too comfy and they slip off too much as I walk. But they're pretty!
Boots aren't a must in Phoenix but in the few cool months we have here, they are good for it. These may look bulky but they're not too bad. Surprisingly, they're awfully comfy. And are super cute with jeans.

I needed a pair of brown, closed toe heels. As soon as I saw these, I didn't think twice about buying them! I think they're perfect.






11 Royal Remarks:
The very first pair are AWESOME! And to find them for $8.00! Great shopping!
I love the shoes! There is nothing like getting a new pair of super cute shoes, and even better when you get a great deal. But I hate it when you find out how uncomfortable they are. Cute shoes that hurt your feet are the worst!
Your shoes are cute, I own a black pair, brown knee boots, and 2 pairs of trainers/runners/sneakers, lol
Which ones would you wear to a DAY SPA! lol
Love the shoes! I wish garin would let me wear wedges. He hates them so he always mkaes lots of faces when I try to buy them. I just live vicariously through you. I hope you all are having with your Hubby home!
I have one pair of church shoes, one pair of sandals, two pairs of sneakers (one is for yard work)and one pair of cheap, wal-mart "crocs"...for running out to get the mail or turn off the water. I have one pair of slippers and a pair of black shoes that don't get worn very much. Any other shoes I have don't count because I haven't worn them in over a year and are in the back of the closet. I have had a bunion until about 2 years ago and shoes were the enemy. I still prefer to go barefoot.
But your shoes are pretty!
OK, since you like showing off your shoes, pick a favorite pair and play the "Keeping it Real" tag.
super cute, but I think you are addicted!!!!!
Totally cute shoes! I enjoy shoes too but I have weird feet. Sigh . . .
I'm into shoes too...
and yours are really cute!!
Post a Comment