»

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Whhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

We ended up coming home early from our camp-out because Tucker, 2 yrs. old, was throwing up. Since then he's having diarrhea and continues to throw every little thing up. To make it more interesting, Spencer, 5 yrs old, is now throwing up and has diarrhea too.

All that work! All that work! Just for a 19 hour adventure! Whhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'm doing load after load of laundry and giving showers and baths galore. I've only been able to unpack some of the van since I've got clingy little boys. What a great weekend this ended up being!

Though, I can't complain too much. We did have a blast the first 18 hours of camping...so there was some reward.
We did get to play in the Lake, make a campfire, make s'mores, sing songs, tell silly stories and all that fun camping stuff the first day/night.

We decided at the last minute to camp at Lake Pleasant, only 40 minutes from my house, and not Lynx Lake in Prescott because the nights would be too cold up in Prescott. And I'm glad we made that decision because the weather was perfect and the drive home with a puking baby was less.

We used Holly's camera to take pictures {Warren has our camera} so I'll post them later on when she emails them to me. Relax. I meant pictures of all the fun stuff we did and not the sick baby. Hahaha

I'm knocking on wood that nobody else gets sick! Oh, please no, no, no!

5 Royal Remarks:

Me said...

The joys of parenting.. will they ever cease!

Sharon said...

that flu this is so sad, we all had is up here a couple of weeks ago, it was terrible

Arlyn said...

How horrible! Your kids didn't get too pioneerish and start sampling the shrubs, did they? ;)

BTW...I see that your temp down there right now is 93F. I'll take snow over that any day! It's pleasantly in the 60's here today. :D

Shaina said...

too bad! At least you had a great start to the trip. Hope the boys feel better soon.

Cabo Girl said...

Poor Tucker. :( At least we had fun the first night with Smores... :)