1 week down... 2 weeks and 2 days to go.
I can't believe this past week has only been 7 days long. I could swear last week was something like 21 days, at least! Especially the last 2 days. It's been one heck of a ride here. I don't remember signing up for this puking/diarrhea thing, AT ALL, that my kids are dishing out. It must have been in the fine print.
Warren decided to post pone his coming home date from May 16 to May 21. I was sad at first but can see his wisdom. Now he will be able to stay home until May 28- a full week instead of 2 1/2 days. So, I'm happy about that.
Our children are holding up alright. Each have their moments of sadness that Daddy's still gone. Each express how much they miss him everyday. Having family prayer over the phone has helped them to feel like our family is still complete- even if it's not what we're used to.
Warren has been having a BLAST in Denver with his brother, James. Sure it's a 'business conference'- but boy does Zynex know how to treat their employees! They are staying at a Hyatt Regency, been to an NHL {hockey} playoff game, an NLB {baseball} playoff game -in a catered suite to boot-, the movie, out to dinner many times and will be visiting the Denver Mint before coming home. Now that's an awesome business conference, if you ask me! Warren and James flew into Denver last Thursday morning and will fly back to Salt Lake, tomorrow, Tuesday. They've had a total of two meetings, one a dinner meeting, and both weren't very long. NICE!
For today, Warren has been invited to go to the main office and do some training. A BIG bonus that wasn't on the agenda. He's thrilled and pleased to have this opportunity. {And I'm thrilled for him, too!}
Even though I am so excited for Warren's adventure and the amazing opportunity he's been given- I've been having a hard time with him away. Especially while there are sick kids here and he's having the time of his life. But, such is life.
We are "Team Weber" and this half of the team is doing what needs to be done in Phoenix {though not at all glamorous} and the other half of the team is doing what needs to be done for work!
The new count down is a repeat of the last countdown. Grrrrr
T- minus 16 days until we get Daddy home for a week! {Yes, I'm totally counting!}





4 Royal Remarks:
Sometimes you just have to take one for the team. Know that the team would not succeed without you. It's a true team effort.
WTG Team Weber
I have a sure way to make the time FLY by. Plan some elaborate event or gift that you might have time to finish if you didn't have a house and kids to take care of. By the time your husband comes homes, you'll be wishing you had one more day to work on finishing up. It works every time! (I am expert at this.)
Other than that, I can only say...Hang in there!
Oh, Autumn! I'm so sorry you got sick kids on top of being with out the husband- that really sucks! But I'm glad for Warren he gets to do this, and is so far enjoying his new job. Hang in there, and post your frustrations whenever you need!
I counted down the days when Jason was in Italy, but then me and Shavonne went to disneyland and then we hung out with mom and dad and so that made the time go faster. School will be out soon and u can do fun things that make the time go faster.
Post a Comment