»

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

So long, farewell, auf weidersehen, goodbye...

Warren's visit this past week was so awesome! It was like we were on vacation but in our own home!

Team Weber is being broke up again. It's so hard to say goodbye- so hard!
Tears and more tears.



Warren will be gone for another 3 weeks in Utah training for his new job while I hold down the fort here in Phoenix. Hopefully, Warren will be done training in Utah by mid July. That's the tentative plan for now anyway.

Warren was offered a job with Zynex in Grand Junction, Colorado. It's flattering that he was asked but he declined. We hope to 'open' up Phoenix by the end of this summer and since he's received permission to do so we are sticking to that goal. It will be hard but we are looking forward to being able to stay here in Arizona- our home.

9 Royal Remarks:

courtney said...

You good thing is is that you can make your "home" anywhere, as long as you are with your family. I'm glad that you get to stay in Arizona amongst friends and scenery you are familiar with, however, if you ever did move, say to Utah, you would make new friends and have more family around to help you feel welcomed and settle in more easily!

I wish you guys were closer, but, I am glad that Arizona makes you so happy!

Don said...

They should have waited until August to ask you to move from Phoenix. It might have been more of a temptation.

I'm glad to hear things went well with Warren at home. Mid-July isn't too far away.

kdaygirl said...

I agree with Corks. We would love it if your family were here. Its nice to see Warren more often. Saying goodbye is hard but the welcome home is always soooo nice!!!

Tristi Pinkston said...

Hey, glad he was able to come and see his sweetie pie! But you realize, if you did move to Utah, you could be my neighbor and that would be lots of fun . . . :)

And congrats on the temple! How cool is that!

Hey, would you e-mail me? I can never seem to find your address when I want it.

Kristi said...

There are a lot of subtle hints for you to move to Utah. Must be a lot of loved ones there. :) Glad that you had such a wonderful visit. How sad...the music just kicked in while I was typing this. I love that song. Hard to say Goodbye. Brings back memories. Hang in there!

Sharon said...

its the summer, maybe you should come up for another visit!! that would be sweet

Arlyn said...

I think you're amazing (crazy) living in that heat. I'm cool-weather gal myself. But there are many people who would hate the weather that I love.

How are your little ones doing with the "visiting Daddy" situation? Is it getting easier?

Me said...

You are on the down side now! It's good! You are doing well- Team Warren...errr I mean Weber!

Cabo Girl said...

Your summer sounds like fun! Our summer started today and we went to the park after dinner. Its 10pm and my girls are all wide awake