»

Friday, May 16, 2008

Sanity update 3:


The clock is ticking {as you can see I've added a counter to this blog just for Warren's first visit} and at this very moment of me writing this entry it shows 5 days- 0 hours- 30 minutes and 22 seconds until Warren's plane lands here in Phoenix. As you can guess I'm not anxious or anything for my Dear to visit!

Just as my friend, Don, wrote to me- "it's oh, so doable"- life is going and has proved to be doable. It's not always easy, fun or running smoothly but it's doable for sure.

I think I am most grateful that Warren still provides an income for us and I don't have to be the financial support along with all the other motherly services I provide. I am also most grateful for phones. Hearing Warren's voice every night has been such a wonderful and happy thing for me. Even though he's not right here to shoulder my burdens- I can at least hear him, get his advice and feel his love for us. Having our nightly family prayers with him has been great, too.

I try hard not to dwell on the things lacking in our relationship since he is away. But I still do at times and I have my sad moments.

I am staying busy and have lots to do. I think the most lonely times is the evening when kids are in bed. I miss playing games, talking, watching a movie or other 'fun' times we have together. That's been hard.

But Warren will be here in 5 days and we will get a full week of him then! I am really, really looking forward to being with my Dear soon.

5 Royal Remarks:

Kristi said...

You are going to love every single second with him when he comes home. It sure makes you appreciate them even more when they are away. Hang in there girl! It is so sweet how much you love your hubby. They are great aren't they? :)

courtney said...

5 more days, horray!

Stinks that they will probably be the longest 5 days ever!

I hope they go by fast!

kdaygirl said...

I bet the kids are excited too!

Sharon said...

it will be so exciting when you get to see him again! great job!

Me said...

love the picture! LOL! Team Weber!