Look on my side bar...there's only HOURS left until Warren flies home- not days! YIPPEEE!
It's odd that I'm preparing my home and grocery shopping for a 'guest' visit and it's really just my husband! The kids and I have done a good clean of the house and I went grocery shopping to stock up on all of Warren's favs. I also had our van detailed this morning since it was pretty messy from traveling this past weekend- not to mention that I desperately needed to get off the million splattered bug guts all over my windshield and front grill. YUCKA!
I just need to wash our bed linens {since it's one of Warren's most favorite things to have freshly cleaned sheets to sleep on} and mop my kitchen floor and I'm ready for the most important guest we will ever have in our home.
My good friend Paulette offered to watch our 2 youngest kids since the 3 older ones will be in school when I pick up Warren from the airport tomorrow morning. That way Warren and I can have our own reuniting party. ;)
I can't wait...for tomorrow afternoon we will all be together as a complete family!





4 Royal Remarks:
Yee-haw!! (I'm doing a little yee-haw type dance in my brain kicking my legs side to side like a cow-girl...didnt' want to hurt something trying to actually do it!) Reunions are a GOOD thing. :)
Hooray, your husband is coming back! Life is good when you adore your family, and your companion. Way to go for being able to hold up without him! Oh, and tell Warren Hi for me :)
Down to mere hours now. I'm excited for you!
And good thing you already finished that book! Literary distractions could be bad at this stage of the game.
Nice Job!
How sweet is Paulette?! (hug)
Post a Comment